Friday, May 11, 2012

Out and About: Bright Colors

How are you? How are final exams? I bet you can't wait to be done! Anyways, I just wanted to share with you all an OOTD of a few days ago.

 I was in a very happy mood, and I decided to express that through what I wore. I stocked up on a lot of t-shirts last summer, so I've been putting them to use lately. I paired my pink t-shirt with my body-con, one shoulder blue dress, that I wore as a skirt. I love the look of blue and pink together; it's a lovely combination. I hope you think so too. Well, check out the look below:


What I'm wearing:
Jacket: Calvin Klein; via (?)
Pink T-Shirt: Wet Seal
Blue Dress: Victoria Secret
Belt: Hebergers
Bracelets: Wet Seal & Burlington
Gold Sandals: I'm not sure! :(

Do you dress according to your mood?

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

20 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit, I adore your dress/skirt. The colour's lovely!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Esther. I like your recent post! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree, blue and pink look great together! Lovely outfit and I like your smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks Diane. You've just put a smile on my face! :D

      Delete
  3. Cute, great colors!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love BRIGHT COLOURS!! You look lovely Seun :) I want your skirt!!!!

    Xox Cindy from South Africa
    www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'll send if over right away! ;) Thanks, Cindy!

      Delete
  5. I like the blue and pink together I often wear those two colors together you look lovely.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma!! I also love the colors! :)

      Delete
  6. This is a really simple but great way to color block.
    You look pretty babe :)


    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit urs, dear!
    I loved your skirt.
    You have a great blog!
    xx Iza

    vintageiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning outfit, you look beautiful. Love the colour combo and how you styled the dress as a skirt.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rocking the brights -- I love it!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright look. That belt is perfect with your pink and blue outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.