Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday's Best: Striped Polka Dots

Hello!

Well, I'm here today with another post. Thank God I had the opportunity to take some pictures today. It began to rain some hours ago, but I'm glad it stopped. I really had no idea what I would wear to church today. I got up (with so many things to do), and forgot that I hadn't picked out an outfit in advance. I looked through my closet and picked out the first items that caught my attention.
 
 

What I'm wearing:
Striped top: Wet Seal
Skirt (once a dress): Herbergers. Previously worn here
Tights: Vanity
Shoes: Target
Bag: Herbergers

What do you think of this look?
 
Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

29 comments:

  1. aww this look is so girly I love the top and the dotted tights :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is! I need to get more tights with prints.. Thanks, Emma! :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the outfit!!!! Everything is so well put together, I like the clash between the stripes and the polka dots!! Great result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... Thank you, Diane! I like the clash also...one of my favorites now!! :)

      Delete
  3. beautiful, love your hair and shoes... and he sure does know your name.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Uduak!! He knows your name too! :)

      Delete
  4. I am loving the stripes and dots! Very cute! Now following :)

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that top so nice n the hair too babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripey top its awkwardly goes well with the polka dots tights xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I like how you described it! Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  7. cute ensemble love the polka dots tights]
    PS: Join Giveaway http://fashberries.blogspot.com/2012/04/day-to-night-with-vedette-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so cute,love it <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love stripes. Cute polka dots tights. Love your nude shoes and bag. Hey, that's print clashing. Stripes and polka dots, thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...yeah it is, Inez! Clashing isn't always a bad thing...especially when it comes to style/fashion. Thank you!! I hope you're doing well! :)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks, Olivia. You also have beautiful hair!! :)

      Delete
  11. absolutely love your blog.been going through all your posts.love it.

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.