Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Out and About: Out the Door

Hello!
Just a quick post for you today. I and a friend decided to meet up and catch up today; it's been a while! So, I quickly put this look together and I was out the door. Here are some pictures of my look:
Smile! Life's too short to wear a frown! :D
It takes more muscles to frown, so why waste those muscles when you can just, smile! A smile makes you look a whole lot better! Just do it!
The world is your oyster!  Dream big, write it down and make it happen!
The sky is your limit; or beyond!
Have fun now! Tomorrow is never promised. Don't lay around being sad because something isn't working out as you planned.
Be content with who you are. You're not the same person you were years ago. You're becoming a better person as time goes on.
God is preparing you to be used as a Vessel to honor Him! Seek Him, actively! :)

What I'm wearing:
Top: Old Navy
Jacket: Calvin Klein
Jeans: Deb
Shoes: Target
Scarf: Dad
Bag: I don't remember! :(

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol...it's quite nice huh? It's very big and spacious (why I love it)!! :)

      Delete
  2. I like the scarf!! And the bright top also! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! I think my Dad has had this scarf for a very long time. I found it when he was cleaning up. Sweet huh?? :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE it! You look gorgeous sis! Relaxed yet so stylish. Thank you for the encouraging words! They really ministered to me.

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for the sweet words, Funbi! I'm glad the words affected you, positively! :)

      Delete
  4. I love how colorful casual and yet stylish this outfit is! Love the shoes and the scarf, you look pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma!! The scarf will be a treasured piece of mine from now on...haha!! I hope you're doing good!! :)

      Delete
  5. i love the scarf...such a fun outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Uduak! The outfit made my day better too. Fun outfit = fun day!! :D

      Delete
  6. Wow, thanks for sharing the pictures and most especially the footnotes to each pic. I kept saying hmm... at each of them. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! Love the color palette!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cherrie! Orange and blue are perfect together...lol! :)

      Delete
  8. Cute scarf. Love the orange top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the scarf too! Thank you, Inez! :)

      Delete
  9. WHAT AN AWESOME BLOG!? I LOVE IT :). I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOU. I hope you can check out mine and FOLLOW: http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com thank you for your time. GOD BLESS!

    PS Be sure to check out my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/theproverbsmagazine

    steven b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thanks so much, Steven!! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  10. loving the scarf

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucia...and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  11. I love the brightness of your bag. Blue is one of my favorite colors right now.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bonnie. I'm glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete
  12. Love your ripped jeans and the moccassins!! You are sooo hippy chic and sooo gorgeous! Love the city scarf too!
    xo Big kiss
    Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blessings this is a nice outfit but what stands out more and is more engaging is your smile. you look happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the outfit it's so simple!!! I also Love your hair its so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.