Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Out and About: See Blue

Hello, beautiful people. I hope the weather has been in your favor, like its been over here in Minnesota! I discovered that I have more striped clothing items in my closet than I thought I did. Well, I decided to put one to use yesterday. I've also noticed that I wear more neutral and black than I would like to. So, adding touches of color with my skirt (originally a tube top) and my bag was the way to go! I definitely want to experiment with more colors this Summer. Anyways, check out my look below:

What are your plans for summer?

I have a few weddings, and grad-parties to attend!
Summer is so fun and adventurous, especially when you have various events and gatherings to attend.
I know this Summer will be a great and memorable one.
My cousin is graduating from High-school and heading to college! How awesome is that?
Even if you don't have much to do this Summer, make sure to take advantage of the weather! 
Oh yeah, I also have a few road-trips to go on this Summer.
The first road-trip is coming up next month!
Yay! I'm so excited. I've been wanting to get out of this state for a while. Lol! :)
Have you ever been on a road-trip?
Those I know that have been on road-trips, always come back with good news! They say it's full of fun and new discoveries!

What I'm wearing:
Vest: Herbergers
Tank: JcPenney
Tube top worn as Skirt: JcPenney
Hoop Earrings: Gift
Belt: Vanity
Bracelet: Thrifted
Ring: Macy's
Bag: Nine West
Sandals: Thrifted

What are you plans for Summer? If none, go on a road-trip!
If you'll like to be featured as a Style Pick of the Week, please send an e-mail to mystyledexpressions@hotmail.com.

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

41 comments:

  1. The color is pretty, love the pairing!
    Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with stripes and a bright color, I like this outfit and we can feel the summer around you (here it's summer all the year lol). My plans for this summer is to see my babe so I'm praying so that a miracle happens lol
    You guys are so lucky! I still have one month of classes before my finals, I'm praying for my school to catch fire lmao (I know I'm crazy).
    I wish you a good start of summer and yeah enjoy the weather :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! I hope you get to see him too! That would be great. Lol...I hope your school doesn't catch on fire; that would be horrible! Thanks, Emma!! :)

      Delete
  3. Skirt and cardigan are really cute!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here also the weather is amazing, it feels so good to be able to enjoy the sun! I love the outfit, the skirt and the striped vest are a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love when the Sun is out! Thanks, Diane!! :)

      Delete
  5. Stripes and colors are always a winning combination. The weather on this side sucks...Enjoy the sunshine..Jealous! Thanks for stopping by FBI :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, you're definitely right!! Awww... I hope the weather warms up soon enough for you! Thanks for stopping by as well!! :)

      Delete
  6. That skirt sha? We didnt get to see much of the rear view. haha

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a really pretty look
    just found your blog and its really cool
    im now following :)
    please check out my blog and follow back if you like

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Mide!! :) I've checked out your blog!

      Delete
  8. The blue color of the skirt compliments your skin very well. I love the whole outfit.

    xoxo,
    Coco

    http://flowersofyangita.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/FlowersOfYangita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you look fabulous , l want your sandals so bad...send to me.lol

    Road trips are the best thing ever and it refreshes one in ways unthinkable,I am planning on going to New Orleans soon, I want to eat some gumbo and visit French quarters, just need to finish my exams and plan the trip.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lol, Gumbo sounds so good; even though I've never eaten it. Good luck with your exams! :)

      Delete
  10. That's a cute way to wear a tube top. Love your striped top. Nice flats too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it really is, Inez! The best part is that the tube top is 2-sided; meaning I can wear it the other way too! Thanks, Inez!! :)

      Delete
  11. One: I love everything about yout outfit (seriously)
    Two: You have REALLY beautiful legs
    Three: I love your hair...
    Four: It is almost winter in South Africa but... no complains really... I LOVE WINTER FASHION!!!

    I hope you have a great summer...
    XOX www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Cindy! You're so sweet! Thanks for the lovely comments!! I also like Winter fashion; it's versatile and fun too!! :)

      Have a great winter! :)

      Delete
  12. Love your skirt!! Following hope you follow back!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing photos and style! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your outfit ,it's simple but well put together. love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it all!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you look so sexy doll, love this combo. The striped cardigan and that skirt are amazing. Your toe nails look so cute.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look great Seun.Loving the sandals!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. that pop of blue is genius...i've been looking for a bandage skirt for a long while now..me thinks i willl now get a tube top and substitute. love your blog
    take time to check out mine http://pisces22-gracealice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I like substituting dress for skirt and just re-mixing pieces in my closet. Thanks, Grace!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.