Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Out and About: I'm an April Baby!

Hey everyone! I hope your week is going on fine. Well, yesterday was my Birthday! I thank God for keeping me alive till this day. I also thank God for good health and a wonderful family! I pray that I'll spend many more years on Earth. Amen!

Anyways, what I had originally planned to do didn't work out, so I went shopping, then out to eat with my sisters. It was a fun, chill and relaxing day! Enjoy the pictures below:

I took some pictures before leaving home.
Lol. I can barely keep my eyes open. 
Thank God the sun was out today. It made my day all better!
I really like this 'floral' skirt. This is the second I'm wearing it. I wore it sometime in the summer of last year. I really want more of this type of skirt in my closet!
Just having some fun...
And again...
Chilling on the rock. Haha!
I'm really loving the color orange! It's so fun and vibrant!
This has to be one of my favorite pictures from yesterday!
Hello! :)
Mirror picture, taken by my sister.
Taking some pictures after shopping around, with my sister (she has a twin brother)!
Nails done by my younger sister!
After the we did some shopping, we decided to go eat at 'Green Mill'. It's a restaurant. It is famous for their Pizza dishes. I guess I didn't know that before going there. 
'Strawberry Lemonade'! It was very refreshing! It had a sweet and sour taste to it! :)
'Lasagna Soup'; it was pretty tasty!
'Shrimp Carvatappi'; it wasn't as good as it looked. When the waiter brought it to me, I was quite excited to try it out. After the first, second and third bite, I was very disappointed. The tomato taste was very over powering and sour. So, I asked for another option.
I then ordered this 'Walleye Fillet Sandwich' with tartar sauce and fries. It was alright, but I still wasn't satisfied!
Cute sandals, huh? :)

I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

What I'm wearing:
Shirt Wet-Seal
Skirt: Gift
Sandals: Thrifter
Brown Leather Jacket: Deb
Necklace: Optiz Annex

Overall, I had a wonderful Birthday, thanks to my sisters! The only mistake I made was not inquiring about the restaurant before deciding to go there. Next time, I'll make sure to ask around.

Take care
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.



38 comments:

  1. I always drink strawberry lemonade no matter where I go to eat haha, love it!
    Anyway, happy belated birthday, I hope you had fun! I love your skirt! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. The lemonade was pretty good!! Thanks, Diane...I had great fun!! :)

      Delete
  2. Aww it was your birthday and it's only now that you tell us aww happy belated birthday when I look at these pictures I know you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...I'm sorry Emma! Thank you, I really did have fun!! :)

      Delete
  3. awwww happy birthday beautiful, i pray for many more years and an abundance of Gods grace for you. you looked beautiful and i see you had major fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Uduak! Amen and Amen!! I sure did have major fun! :)

      Delete
  4. awww..... God has to many plans for your life!!! happy belated birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy! Yes, He does...and I can't wait to see them come to fulfillment!! :) I hope you're doing well.

      Delete
  5. you are really beautiful lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely.happy belated birthday dear.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow looks great on you! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Glad you still had fun on your special day...your outfit is gorgeous. Casual yet chic...lovin the bright colors. And the food looks delish!!

    elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks great!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated Happy birthday miss.fun colors,hope you had a great one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look Amazing, Love everything in your outfit. And Happy belated b-day doll.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that skirt! Happy belated birthday :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marija! Thanks for visiting my blog as well!! :)

      Delete
  13. Pretty skirt!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely lovely!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool skirt!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Belated - Looks like you had a wonderful time.

    Dye

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated birthday!!! My birthday was the 11th.. hope you enjoyed it!! Many more to come doll
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's cool! Thanks...I had a great time. I wish you the same, Amanda!! :)

      Delete
  18. Very nice skirt. I love the yellow in it. MOreover, u and ur sister look so much alike. haha
    U have a great smile too :)

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol, really? I guess that's why we're sisters!:p Thank you!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.