Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Get To Know Me


Hello, lovelies! I thought it would be more than appropriate to do a 'Get to Know Me' Question Tag because, I haven't formally introduced myself ever since I created this blog. I got the questions from Ysis of Le Beauty Group. Well, below are some questions and answers that will help you know a bit more about me:
1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, I'm named after my Grandma. I miss her (she lives in Nigeria)!
2. When was the last time you cried? 
Earlier this year.
3. Do you have kids? 
Not yet, but I will once I'm married and settled down.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
Yes, because I'm awesome and I  laugh at the silliest things. No, because I can be quite sensitive about unreasonable stuff.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Lol. Yeah, with people that know me.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
Maybe, sounds fun and adventurous.
7. What's your favorite cereal? 
At the moment, I really like Special-K (vanilla & almond).
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? 
Face and outfit (what they are wearing).
9. What is your eye color? 
Dark Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Happy Endings. I'm a sucker for romance. I love love! :)
11. Favorite smells? 
Hair conditioner/shampoo and my White Amber Perfume.
12. Summer or winter? 
Summer, but both seasons has it's pros and cons.
13. Computer or television? 
Computer.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? 
Furthest away from my home in Nigeria is Minnesota, United States. Furthest away from my home in Minnesota is Wisconsin.
15. Do you have any special talents? 
I can wiggle my knees. I don't know if that's a special talent though. Haha!
16. Where were you born?
Lagos, Nigeria
17. What are your hobbies? 
Cooking/Baking, Chatting/Talking, Blogging, Shopping, Meeting new people and much more.
18. Do you have any pets? 
No.
19. Favorite movie? 
'Save the Last Dance' was once my favorite movie. I don't have any at the moment, but I love watching Nigerian/African movies!
20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, I have 3 siblings.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Happy and married! :) In whatever I do, I want to be content, successful and always be led by God.
I hope you enjoyed reading and getting to know a bit more about me.
I'm tagging anyone that's willing to do this.

Take care
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, nice to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag! I love reading about fellow bloggers. That knee wiggle thing is definitely a talent. I don't think I know anyone who can do that lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do too! Lol...I don't know anyone who can do that too. I guess it might be a talent...haha! :)

      Delete
  3. Great post Dear ove knowing a little more about You :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete
  4. it was fun knowing more about you I'm also a sucker for romance and it seems like we have the same hobbies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Yeah, I guess we are!! I hope you're doing good! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.