Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Awesome Blogger Award!

Hey everyone! I've been awarded the Awesome Blogger Award by the lovely Emma of NuellaSource.


Rules
Share 7 facts about yourself and award 7 other blogs.

7 Facts About Myself
1. I came to the United States with my family when I was 10 years old.
2. I can do my own hair. For example: weave (the one I have on right now), braids, and twists.
3. I dislike when people pop and snap (make sounds) their gum while chewing it.
4.  I have a widow's (I don't like to use that word) peak. You've probably seen it in my pictures.
5. I'm persistent; I push till I get results.
6.  I am creative.
7. I am a tough woman; not easily broken.

I hope you enjoyed reading another list of facts about me!

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.



18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award!!! I'll do a post on it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I respect so much people who do their hair! I've done it once and wow that's really a lot of work! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! It's fun doing my own hair, although it can be time consuming depending on the style. But, it saves me money! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!


    $20 giftcard giveaway to SkinCareRx on my blog enter @alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet award, ...I feel happy :=) You are one strong lady, I hate when people chew gum loud too, the noise drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks! I hate that too; some people do it on purpose though! Lol :)

      Delete
  5. Always great reading about you!!! you deserve the award...

    www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com
    xox from South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really great that you can do your hair yourself and I enjoyed knowing more facts again you're welcome btw as Cindy said you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tough woman uhn? Good to hear. lol

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh cool!!! Congrats sweety!! I´ve just discovered your blog and I really like your style! Would you like to be fashion friends on gfc? Kisses & Hugs from Spain

    http://bymedidri.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on winning the award! I had to look up what a widows peak was, I'd not heard of it until now! xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Sis! And thanks for passing it o.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on ur award!! you defo deserve it!! you are an awesome blogger!!!xxx
    Also thank you so so much for my award! I really appreciate it! so so so much!!
    Will try sort my award post as soon as possible!! Thanks again girl!!!:)

    www.justsugacane.com

    Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.