Sunday, April 22, 2012

The 11 Question Tag!

Hey, everyone! I've been tagged by Precious of  The Precious One. Thank you, Precious! :)


Rules
Post the rules
You must post 11 things about yourself.
Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you.
Create 11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions. 
Remember to let them know you tagged them.
No tag backs... 
Let the tagger know when you answered their questions.

11 Random Things About Me
1. I'm 5ft 4inches. 
2. I was once over-weight (5-6years ago); I weighed 180 pounds. I wore size 13; pants (United States).
3. I'm shy until I warm up to you. I can still be shy after getting to know you though.
4. I can't wait to get Married.
5. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE children!
6. My 'favorite' color was once yellow; I still like it now though. I love most colors; they look good against my skin tone! :)
7. I like watching the Food/Cooking Channel.
8. I only drink water. I haven't drank pop/soda in years. I hope to keep it that way, forever! :)
9. I love Bread. Although I had to go one month without it. I'm back to eating bread now though! :)
10. I'm an early-riser. I tend to wake up at 4, 5, 6 a.m, and I can't fall back asleep after that. If I try, I only end up with my eyes closed, but not asleep!
11. really want to make an YouTube channel, but I'm still thinking deeply about it.

Questions and Answers
Q: What's your favorite quote and why?
A: I don't have one.

Q: What's your favorite Movie and Book of all time (s)?
A: I love most Nigerian movies. I also like to watch movies on T.V. (Lifetime Movie Channgel and others). I don't have a favorite book. I'm not much of a reader, except the ones I have to do for school! :)

Q: Finish this for me “Confident ……..”?
A: Confident and Fabulous Child of God!

Q: What's one thing that you love about yourself?
A: I love to laugh, and I have a great smile!

Q: How would you defined your style (fashion)?
A: Simple, Fun and Unpredictable.

Q: What's one of your dreams that came true?
A: Finding old friends and neighbors (in Nigeria), through Facebook.

Q: If you can change one thing about you what will it be and why?
A: The fact that I'm shy. But, that's what makes me the person I am. So, no, I wouldn't change it.

Q: Why did you start a blog?
A: To showcase my style to others, inspire others, be inspire by others and it's now a hobby of mine.

Q: Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
A: Every good thing around me! 

Tag, You're It!

My Questions
What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Do you have any siblings? If yes, how many?
What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
What is one of your favorite quotes?
What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
What is your favorite form of exercise?
What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
What do you love most about yourself?
What sound do you love?

I hope you enjoyed this tag and I can't wait to read your answers!

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.




31 comments:

  1. aww, thanks dear. i'm so gonna enjoy answering these questions.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Dimma! I can't wait to read it!!

      Delete
    2. I've answered my questions. you can them out later.:)

      Delete
  2. hey..yipeeee!! thanks dear, it was nice reading all about you. i think you should share your weight loss success story!seriously wishing i can give up sodas too :( lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Uduak! I might, gotta think about that though! Lol...you can! You just have to reduce the amount you drink gradually and you'll be off sodas sooner than you think.

      Delete
  3. Aww it was fun getting to know more about you and I'll answer to your questions ASAP thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yay...can't wait!! You're welcome.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading about you :)
    Thank you!!! I can't wait to answer... will answer asap...

    www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com
    xox from South Africa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,Cindy! I would love to read your answers! :)

      Delete
  5. good knowing more about you :) Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Q and A. I love Nigerian movies too - so much good drama :)

    Jillian


    www.NuSophisticate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Haha... Yeah, some of them do have drama!! :)

      Delete
  7. Wish I could go without soft drinks and just take water, but I think I'll die if I ςªŋ't have a bottle of bitter lemon or tonic water in a week.

    Lovely facts to know about you. I'm also shy around people until i know them better after that i keep surprising them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitter lemon? Hmm... I've never tried that! Thanks...I'm also the same way around people! :)

      Delete
  8. Nice Q & A. I wanted to make youtube videos too, but I'm too shy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag! I love getting to know more about fellow bloggers. I used to be shy growing up but love being in the limelight as an adult. I don't know where that confidence came from. Girl I love the food network and cooking channel too and I used to eat bread for a snack....still do lol. I started a YT channel in 2010 and have 11 videos but then started blogging and it's more fun to me. Looks like we've got a lot in common! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I also love being in the limelight! I just get nervous and shaky at times! Bread is awesome!! Oh, really? I'll try to find you on YouTube. I would like to see you in action! :)

      Delete
  10. AWWWWWW - Thanks for the tag, I'll be doing them in my next post! How the heck do you wake up so early? I think waking up that early should be a sin! Chai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! Lol, Adjoa...you're too silly!! If it was a sin, I would have been a great sinner by now...hahaha!

      Delete
  11. Omg 3,4 and 7, I am just like you!! It's really interesting to get to know you!! Thank you for tagging me, I'll try to do it soon!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwwwww! That's super cool!! Thanks, and you're welcome!! :)

      Delete
  12. Seun, iwo? Shy ke? I no dey buy that one jor. Mean people are not shy jor. U r mean to me. lol

    My favourite colour since young is still yellow. Oh, I love the sunflower. haha
    And oh my, I can't wait to walk down the aisle too. I think I'd be too excited I might just not wait till the whole thing is over. haha

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I am shy...believe it or not! :p

      Yeah, yellow's a nice color. It looks great against my skin! :) Lol...yes, yes, yes! I can't wait!!!! :)

      Delete
  13. i really like your blog :) so cool
    i follow you, visit my blog and follow me too if you want. kisses

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,I just found your blog and I think its amazing :) My old blog was hacked and erased so I made a new one,and I'm searching for good blogs to follow.I follow you now,and I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow me if you like it :) http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Lucyle! Thanks for following! I'll be sure to visit your blog! :)

      Delete
  15. 6 and 10 TOTALLY ME! This was fun to read...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.