Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Out and About: Rainy Day

It rained a bit in the Morning today, but I still wanted to look good in what I decide to wear. I kept it simple and  I made sure I was comfortable in what I wore. Don't ever let the 'bad' weather dampen your mood or stop you from dressing up when going out. Always try your very best to look good! :) 

Well, below are some pictures I took of my outfit before going out today:

I really like my makeup today. It's simple look, but I gave the outfit a pop of color by adding a subtle red lip-color.
I put my hair in medium-size twist yesterday. So, today I did an up-do.  I pinned up the back and also pinned down the front part. 
I guess this look should now be called my 'signature' look. Haha! I better change it up, huh? Yeah, I think so! :)
The rain was beginning to pour, hence the 'look' on my face! :)
This is one of my favorite rings! It has orange and white heart designs with 'diamond' around the outside of the hearts. Pretty huh?
I love these boots!

What I'm wearing:
Sweater: Mom
Distressed Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Target
Bag- Thrifted
Infinity scarf: Aeropostale
Gold hoop earrings: Gift
Ring: Burlington? I'm not sure! :(

What do you think of this look?

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun  S.


20 comments:

  1. It rained today in my neck of the woods in MN. Small world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I guess we live in the same state... :)

      Delete
  2. GIRL U LOOK SOO GOOD! loving ur blog ur fahsion is on fire!!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...you're so sweet! Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! :)

      Delete
  3. love the hair!

    http://divinerebellion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for also visiting my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Those boots are awesome. I wish I could find knee high boots, but my calves are so big :( Also I love that ring, It looks like a bouquet. Lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think you can find knee high boots that fit you, just look for ones that are adjustable; with straps, zippers or buckles! :)

      Delete
  5. The boots and jeans are lovely. There're so many ways to dress up ripped jeans and your look came together nicely. Keep up the good work


    www.stylebycesca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there are multiple ways to dress up ripped jeans. This is just one way. You can dress it up even more, either by adding heels or wedges, with a plain tee, blazer and chunky necklace! :)

      Delete
  6. I like the way you wrapped the scarf, I might have to try that one in future :)Absolutely loving the ripped jeans too...now following your blog, please check mine out hun xx

    www.dressmecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your scarf!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want you boots!!!! They a re fabulous... and you look super cute!

    When you get a chance come and check out my blog!!!

    Your new follower Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.