Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday's Best: Nautical Inspired

Well, here I am...rocking the Nautical Inspired Look..

 
I really like the color red on me! I never thought I would like the color red against my skin tone.
 

What I'm wearing:
Dress worn as Top: Marshalls
Dress worn as Skirt: Bebe
Cape/half sweater: Thrifted
Shoes: Burlington
Necklace: I don't remember :(
Belt: JcPenney
Bracelets: Burlington, Mom and here
Bag: Herbergers

What do you think of this look?


Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.


11 comments:

  1. I really like how chic and feminine this look is!! With stripes and red you can never go wrong!!
    Beautiful outfit and I like the accessories too.
    Have a nice start to the week :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes and yes! :) Thank you very much...and have a nice start to the week too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as Always.. I Love You Hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, the accessories, and your TWA! Sis,you make me want to do another BC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so gorgy.Love your bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Didi, thank you.

    @Natmane, thanks sis! Funny enough, I didn't do a BC, but I did do it 2 years ago. My hair just shrinks a lot when I wet it. I love my hair this way though! :)

    @Dimma, thank you.

    @ Chic Therapy, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute! I love your hair! I wish i could get mine to look that good!

    Very very cute outfit!! I love the black, red, white, and gold combo!!
    :)

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, Cherrie! I like the combo as well... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.