Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunady's Best: Dressed in Print

Greetings everyone! :)

Today was thanks-giving day in church; like it is every last Sunday of the month. Because I haven't worn a 'Nigerian print attire' in a while, I decided to wear one today. I paired a skirt with a simple top and accessories. Here are some pictures:

 
I got the bangle on the left arm from my Mom. She has great pieces of jewelry that she rarely wears!

What I'm wearing:
Top: I don't remember! :(
Skirt: Tailor made from Nigeria
Bow: DIY
Belt: Kohls
Bangle: Mom
Shoes: JcPenney

What do you think of this look?

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.


17 comments:

  1. Love the yellow with the chocolate belt!
    So lovely! Take care xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Envious of your skirt!!! It's so pretty!! Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks, Diane! The skirt was made years ago....this is probably my 2nd or 3rd time wearing it!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty skirt!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit!!i love it!! african swag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I love the way you've styled this outfit, very chic and as she said african swagg!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emmanuella! You got that right, African Swagg all the way!! :D

      Delete
  6. I love your bag and the skirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the print on that skirt the fit and the flowiness to it! :)

    xoxo Ty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.