Friday, March 23, 2012

Out and About: Classy School-Girl

For today, I decided to go for a more school-style look. Early this morning, the weather was a bit cool, but it got sunny later on, and I decided to take some pictures. Here's a look at what I wore today:

The grass is green, what more can I ask for? Haha! :)
I like this bib-necklace, a whole lot! It's versatile and can be worn with many outfits!
I was trying to show a close up of my hair, but it didn't turn out too good. Well, I twisted up my hair for the week, and pinned it up for this look. The front is pinned into a bang and the rest pinned upward.
I cut the shorts, to give it an 'asymmetrical' look!
 The 'worn' look of these shoes is what I like most about it.

What I'm wearing:
Blue/White striped shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Old Navy & DIY
Tights: Walgreens
Necklace: Herbergers
Shoes: Target
Bag: I don't remember! :(

What do you think of this look?

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.







14 comments:

  1. Simplicity is always the best! I like the shirt and shorts, and that necklace is quite original!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Diane, I love being simple with an edge, of course! :) Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks cute tho, I love the outfit, the necklace is such a statement piece and gave something to the outfit :)
    Btw I'm now available, I'll send you an email but if you're on twitter let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, without the necklace, the outfit would have been too plain...haha! :)

      Delete
  3. Very very cute...love the simplicity.
    You already know I love oxford looking shoes...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit but like always I just stare at your hair. You look lovely Hun. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit, the necklace really spices things up. I love your shoes!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Esther! The necklace really does spice it up! :)

      Delete
  6. love everything about this ensemble

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! It's one of my favorite! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.