Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunday's Best: Neutral, Solid & Print

Hey! I hope all is well.
 
I'm sorry for the lack of posting. Well, yesterday was a pretty windy and cold day. But, I did manage to take some pictures.
 
I love the idea of pairing neutrals with a solid color. So, that's exactly what I did.
I actually got this jacket a few days ago and it went well with the look I wanted.
 
What I'm wearing:
Jacket: Gift
T-Shirt: Wet Seal
Belt: Thrifted
Jeans: Forever21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace&Earrings: Gift
Bracelet: Gift
Bag: Herbergers

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

11 comments:

  1. I really like the jacket and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as Always..love the look in the 2nd Photo #fierce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jen. Thanks for the stopping by.

    Thank you, Didi! I also love the 2nd look. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit!! Love the green and neutral khaki together, and those shoes are fabulous! Love animal print! Very pretty necklace as well.

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is really cute! I love the colours used and the bag <3

    www.beautydose-ox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comments, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, the shoes are great!!
    Thank you for following :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your shoes!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty! Love your shoes and neckace so much:)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. U've inspired me 2 do this look for work tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.